Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Prepare for Your Quest

I’m thrilled to announce the upcoming release of my latest novel, The Emblem Throne. It is the second book in The Runes of Issalia series and releases on October 6, 2016.
When can you place an order? VERY SOON!
On Friday, September 23, I will reveal the book cover and will begin accepting preorders on my website,JeffreyLKohanek.com. Not only will you receive a SIGNED first edition print copy of the book, but you also get it at a special discounted price when ordered before October 5. Preordered copies of The Emblem Throne will ship out on October 14.
Wait, there’s more.
If you have yet to read The Buried Symbol, I am offering a SERIES bundle deal. Place an order for the bundle and you will receive books I & II at a discounted bundle price along with a coupon for $2.00 off book III, which releases in spring 2017.
Come back on Friday to see the new book cover(teaser below) and to place your preorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment